- “All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” -Anonymous
- “Definition of MOTHER… the greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience in our existence…” -GB LIFE
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
We hope you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day! Dr. John Walker, Dr. Liz Walker, and the team at Walker Orthodontics is looking forward to seeing you all soon!
If you’re looking for an orthodontist near Harvard, MA, Dr. John Walker and Dr. Liz Walker have you covered. Call the Walker Orthodontics office today at 978.345.7988 to make an appointment or to learn more!
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about this and other orthodontic-related topics, feel free to contact Walker Orthodontics, with convenient orthodontic offices in Harvard & Lunenburg, by calling 978.345.7988 or clicking here to request your complimentary, no-obligation Walker Orthodontics Smile Assessment.